Magic Data Forms
Magic Data Forms extends Magic Data to work with forms and form results.
- A set of symbols to retrieve data from form submissions. You can then show that data on any page of your site or use it anywhere that supports Magic Data.
- Magic Data enabled templates for the core Form Block including the default view and the Tableless Form Layout by jordanlev.
- Embellishing the form using other blocks on the page through a simple block naming convention.
- A Magic Data enabled extension of the core Mail helper. Tokens embedded in email addresses, subject or content are processed.
- Integration with Uber List and Uber Filter for bulk listing and filtering of any data retrievable through Magic Data Forms.
Magic Data Forms does not include a forms block of its own. Magic Data Forms interfaces to existing forms blocks, such as the core Form block.
Use a form block to build an interface where users enter information, then have complete control over where, how and when you display it.
The forms block interface is open and configurable to plug in interfaces to other forms packages or indeed any tabular data. For example, Magic Data Forms CSV Interface.
Please read the documentation for details.
From version 1.3 this addon is compatible with php7. To update a site to php7 you will need to make core updates (at time of writing only on github and not released). You will also need to ensure that other addon packages are php7 compatible.
Last updated: over a year ago