Magic Tabs (c5.6)
This is the version of Magic Tabs for concrete 5.6.x. A separate version of Magic Tabs for concrete5.7+ is available in the 5.7 marketplace.
What could be simpler than just inserting a block where you want to start a new tab? Just insert Magic Tabs between any other blocks and your page will magically split into tabs.
Magic tabs is so simple, yet offers so much more:
- Any block or combination of blocks within a tab.
- Multiple sets of tabs within a page.
- Multiple sets of tabs within any area.
- Different templates for each set of tabs.
- AJAX load tabbed content using Blocks by AJAX.
- Untabbed blocks above, below or between sets of tabs.
- Tab memory - revisit a page and it shows the tab last selected.
- Tooltips on tabs.
- Tabs within stacks and global areas.
- Many different tab templates included.
- Easily add your own tab templates.
NEW with version 2.0
- Nested tabs
- Vertical tabs
- Responsive threshold, render as an accordion on small devices
- Animated transitions
- Back button history
- Easy links to tabs
- Contextual links to tabs, First, Last, Previous, Next
- Automated player, create automated slide shows and sliders out of tabs
- Optional Magic Data integration.
Magic Tabs are so easy to use, you can get started by simply adding Magic Tabs blocks onto a page where you want to start each tab. If you want to explore more advanced possibilities, see the comprehensive documentation.
From version 2.1 this addon is compatible with php7. To update a site to php7 you will need to make core updates (at time of writing only on github and not released). You will also need to ensure that other addon packages are php7 compatible.
See more addons by JohntheFish
Last updated: over a year ago