Package Magic extends Package Magic Starter to provide a suite of tools to automate package archive generation, validation, management and deployment.
With a few clicks from the dashbaord you can:
- Zip up packages ready for distribution,
- Upload and install packages from your development system
- Copy packages between sites
- Run a suite of package build, validation and management tools.
Once Package Magic is installed, you can forget about the inconvenience of using your development system file manager and zip tools, the CLI, FTP or SSH to generate and deploy packages.
If you develop concrete5 packages for your customer projects or for the marketplace, Package Magic can save you a lot of time. Even if you are a command line guru, Package Magic will still save you time on every project.
Troubled by operating system files, .dot files, Thumbs.db, IDE or composer configuration and hidden directories getting zipped up with your packages? Package Magic creates clean zip files without any of the crud. From third party packages, it can detect unwanted files and clean them out before installing.
You have full control over what does and doesn’t get included in a package archive or extracted from a package archive by simple checkbox and file path-matching rules.
Package archives can be:
- Directly uploaded/downloaded,
- Loaded from or saved to a file,
- Loaded from a URL,
- Loaded from or saved to FTP/SFTP,
- Loaded from a GitHub repository,
- Loaded from or saved to the concrete5 file manager,
- Loaded from or saved to a local repository directory organised by package and version number.
- Direct from the concrete5 PRB (for PRB members only)
The Package Magic dashboard provides a lot more than the core translation tools. With Package Magic you can review detailed reports of what your translation strings are, which strings are translated at translate.concrete5.org, and what those translations are.
Click for special offers to purchase the full suite of Package Magic tools, streamline your development process and save a bundle.
Package Sources, Destinations and Tools use a fully plugable architecture, allowing for easy extension of Package Magic or your customised versions of existing plugins.
Package Magic is licensed under a modified Concrete5 Marketplace License.
Package Magic requires Package Magic Starter to be installed first.
You don't need Package Magic to work with packages. Package Magic just makes it a whole lot quicker, easier, more convenient.
See more addons by JohntheFish
Last updated: over a year ago