Sorcerer's Gallery is a Magic Data enabled gallery and slideshow block. Set a gallery's content and title according to Magic Data expressions. View the gallery with light boxes, sliders, slide shows and more using one of many lightweight block templates. Have a look through the examples for just a few ideas about how you can display Sorcerer's Galleries.
- Example - Thumbnails and Fancybox
- Example - Cycle Fade
- Example - Cycle Ease Slide
- Example - Full Size Lazy Load
While on the subject of Magic Data, the above list was generated with the expression:
PAGE LIST_ALL_PAGES 20 FILTER_LIST PAGE_NAME BEGINS_WITHC 'Example' END_FILTER APPLY_EACH PAGE_LINK END_APPLY_EACH HTML_UL
Whilst the various templates are easy to adapt with new formats, the real power of Sorcerer's Gallery is in the way files are listed using Magic Data. This brings the full power of Magic Data to selecting filesets, listing files and sorting the display order. Please see the User Guide for more details.
Image galleries, sliders and slide shows that adapt to user and site data.
Sorcerer's Gallery is a Magic Data enabled gallery and slideshow block. Set a gallery's content and title according to Magic Data expressions. View the gallery with light boxes, sliders, slide shows and more using one of many lightweight block templates.
The power of Magic Data provides the ultimate flexibility in setting the files to show. You can do any of:
- List specific files by name or ID
- List one or more file sets by name or ID
- Select or adjust what is shown using page or user attributes
- Select or adjust what is shown using product attributes (requires Magic Data Commerce)
- and so much more – just get imaginative with Magic Data
A selection of block templates enable the selected files to be displayed as any of:
- A thumbnail grid with lightbox/fancybox overlay
- An image slider
- A fade in/out slideshow
- A lazy loaded list of full size files
- Blocks by AJAX alternatives for any of the above
Last updated: over a year ago